"if you want to fly, you have to be ready to crash and burn. now let's GO! FULL BLAST!!"
full tracklist (expand to view)
01. MEMODEMO - [METRO JAMMERS 2] Backspin
02. Yoshimi Kudo, Rikako Watanabe - [Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid: Burst Forth!! Choro-gon☆Breath] bgm_08
03. telebasher - [Infloresce Vol. 1 - Floral Folklore] metrosideros
04. Zackery Wilson - [DIGIFOOD] Ain't Got Time to Bleep
05. coda - [Club Fantastic: Step Forward] succulynt
06. Kenichi Maeyamata & Shoichiro Hirata - [DO-DON-PACHI Resurrection iPhone GST] Stage 2 (Hidden Route)
07. Silentroom vs Frums - [In My Heart] Aegleseeker ("Afterworld" Full Version)
08. WaxTerK - [EYEBALLPLANETINTHEVASTUNIVERSE Vol.1] BAD TRIP
09. Yousuke Yasui - [Mamoru Has Been Cursed! Soundtrack] Superhero
10. tenby - [sense data] arctic sea cables
11. Maxo and Matt Layzell - [Battle Kitty (Soundtrack From The Netflix Series)] ZaZa's Theme
12. Kshiraki - [Summerscape] 走り抜ける夏
13. Saucerpan - [Thank You] Modular Motion
14. ビートまりお - [東方ストライク] 疾走あんさんぶる
15. MILLION SUNDAY (fka IZUNA DROP) - [MILLION SUNDAY] million sunday
16. miles morkri - [lil tunes vol. two] frog with knife
17. STEEL_PLUS - [One Step From Eden Soundtrack] Battle of Ice I
18. quarkimo - [TAC] TAC#14: Sandy Beach
19. Shnabubula - [The Mystifying Sounds of Xenphonium III] Find My Way Back Home
20. veetacrush - epilogue
Happy birthday, Sonic the Hedgehog! If you need a boost of energy, this is the mix for you! I started this based on bgm_08 by Yoshimi Kudo (presumed), a track from the entirely embarrassing boobie shmup based on the Dragon Maid franchise.
I wanted to put a lot of tracks that show what you can do with different definitions of speed, not necessarily always high BPM. The energy level is high, and there's plenty of detail, with 16th and even 32nd notes portraying a dense grid. Though there is plenty of high BPM to enjoy as well, with the spectacular full version of "Aegleseeker" by Silentroom and Frums (which has the honor of the highest BPM of all the tracks here), "疾走あんさんぶる" by BeatMARIO, and "Backspin" by MEMODEMO, from which this mix takes its name. Also, sometimes you just a break for contrast, you know?
This mix is a combination of digital fusion, BMS and VGM (especially from shmups), subcultures that always exemplify the highest energy bops. I hope you enjoy!